Have you ever wondered if there was more to life? Like something was missing, but you didn’t know what? Maybe it’s a longing you don’t understand, the need for direction or better yet, a breakthrough.
Life matters and you’re here to make a difference. But how? Discover where you fit within God’s divine plan and learn how to make the most of your time, talents, and resources.
More to life
On this blog, I share ideas and principles from the greatest book ever written, the Bible. Its ancient text is rich in wisdom, and its timeless truths, applicable and relevant today.
God’s infallible Word, contains action and adventure, drama, intrigue, and real life stories about real people. It offers hope, direction, and answers to life’s most challenging questions. Learn how your story fits into God’s story.
Life By Design
To live life with purpose and passion is possible, no matter how late you start. I should know. I’ve spent many years searching. First, I studied science, then business, and finally theology. After completing an MBA, I worked for some of the largest companies in the world. I have been an entrepreneur, and I have been unemployed.
Then I began studying the Bible. I spent countless hours reading, praying, studying, and listening to others.
As a result, I learned a few things:
- Life is not easy, in fact, at times it is overwhelming, however maintaining hope is essential
- Opportunity abounds–it is everywhere; most often found on the other side of adversity
- The excellence of knowledge is wisdom
- God has gifted each of us with a unique set of abilities; and
- Each of us plays a part. Neglect purpose and something remains incomplete: a song not written, a life untouched, a movement unfinished, or the cure for a life-threatening disease never discovered
The best in life is yet to come!
A Life Well Lived
- Like to learn, but recognize that knowledge for knowledge sake is not enough
- Desire to become the best version of you you can be—for yourself, your family, and others
- Are driven to contribute by using your unique set of talents and abilities to affect positive change or leave a legacy
Then please join me.
What you can expect:
- Regular blog posts with questions, answers, discussions, and sometimes more questions—about life, business, God and the Bible
- Resources, articles, books, devotionals, and anything else to help you recognize and achieve results
- Encouragement, guidance, and support
If you would like to read more about me, click here.
The best way to receive email updates is to subscribe to the blog.